Currents is a quarterly newsletter published by the POWER Engineers Environmental division.
In its 23rd year, Currents is packed with regulatory updates and insights about the issues that impact our clients in a range of industries. Explore the latest issue.
What you’ll find in each issue:
- Feature: Deep dive into a technical topic
- From the Trenches: Fascinating, on-the-job tales about the work we love
- An Attorney’s Perspective: Valuable legal outlook for today’s most pressing issues by guest writers
- Leadership Insights: A view from POWER’s leadership team
- News Briefs: A must-read collection of recent regulatory news and updates
Have questions, comments or ideas for future issues? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer 2018 Currents
Volume 23 | Issue 2
Explore the issue:
- Feature: EPA Clarifies Emissions Accounting Procedures for Determining NSR Permitting Requirements
- From the Trenches: Tracking Sage-Grouse Calls for “Dancing in the Dark”
- An Attorney’s Perspective: Important Federal NSR Guidance and Its Impact on State Run Preconstruction Permitting Programs
- News Briefs: A recent collection of regulatory news and updates to keep you informed
Download a PDF of the Summer 2018 issue.
Like what you see? Subscribe to receive future issues of Currents.