For your property’s assessment and remediation needs—no matter the phase—we draw on our broad industry and regulatory expertise to keep your project on track, saving you time and money.
Whether it’s meeting a regulatory agency order for investigation, evaluating environmental conditions at a facility prior to acquisition or divestiture, or voluntarily remediating a property so that it can be reutilized, POWER’s site assessment and remediation team is ready to provide services tailored to your needs.
If your facility’s waste management practices are regulated by state or federal programs, we can assist you with streamlined options to revitalize your properties. We also work closely with the EPA, various permitting agencies, states, local communities, owners/operators and their legal teams to find innovative and efficient ways to voluntarily clean up, restore and improve active and abandoned facilities.
Site Assessment and Remediation Services
- Environmental program management
- Federal and state regulatory compliance (RCRA, CERCLA, TSCA)
- Commercial/industrial transaction screens/environmental due diligence
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
- Soil and groundwater remediation
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessments
- Brownfield closure support and redevelopment
- Technical support in environmental litigation
- Remedial system operations and maintenance (O&M)
- Wetland treatment system
- Health and safety management and compliance
- Asbestos surveys and abatement oversight