POWER’s team understands the mission-critical needs of the Intelligence Community. We provide close technical coordination with the government and their on-site O&M providers during all design and commissioning phases. Whether supporting recapitalization of aging equipment, facility expansions, or electrical upgrades, we design power systems to meet the government’s highest standards for redundancy, reliability, and maintainability.
Our integrated design teams comprised of architectural, civil, structural, electrical, controls, and mechanical disciplines configure and integrate all infrastructure components to meet the Uptime Institute’s Tier III or Tier IV requirements. We also have select staff with Uptime Institute Accredited Tier Designer (ATD) certifications. Our team has proven and demonstrated expertise providing complex, technical solutions for critical infrastructure that enables seamless and uninterrupted mission operations.
Critical Power Services
- Single-point of failure analysis
- Redundant electrical configuration design
- Tier III/IV assessments for electrical and mechanical infrastructure
- System cutover/integration and construction sequencing plans
- Master planning
- Emergency/backup generator design
- Uninterruptable power system design
- Factory acceptance testing
- Pre-engineered solutions for remote locations