Demands placed on the electrical grid are numerous and complex. Add to that unpredictable and often severe weather, and electrical service can take a hit.
You can turn to POWER to harden your infrastructure, making it less prone to damage from extreme wind, ice, flooding or other weather hazards. We also can help you enhance resiliency, decreasing the time spent recovering from a storm.
You’ll not only be able to restore normal operations quickly, but also improve customer confidence.
System Hardening and Resiliency Services
- System evaluation
- Vegetation cover mitigation recommendations
- Pole loading and strength analysis
- Overhead hardening design
- Underground conversion
- Wire type and size evaluation
- Distribution automation and sectionalizing recommendations
- Reliability index improvement recommendations
- Storm recovery support